About Thermal Equipment
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. was incorporated in February of 1962 and has been representing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers ever since.
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. has become a leader in the HVAC sales and service industry in the state of Kentucky by conducting business with a high level of competence, product knowledge, honesty and integrity. We are looking for a team member that is detail-oriented, hard-working, and technologically proficient.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Invoicing accounts receivable and sending out statements
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare and create journal entries to aid in the monthly financial close and reporting process
- Process payments
- Assist in internal and external audits
- Vendor and project set up in accounting software
- Process and remit monthly sales tax become knowledgeable on multistate sales
- Continually learn and become an expert in day-to-day accounting functions
- Other duties as needed
EDUCATION, ABILITIES & SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Traverse preferred but not required
- General computer knowledge with emphasis in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be a team player
- Great organizational skills while proficient with time management
Job Opening Not Available
This posting is not available.
- Job posting might have expired or has not yet been posted.
- Job posting might not be active.