About Thermal Equipment
Thermal Equipment Sales, a Lexington based HVAC Company, is seeking a Warranty Administrator.
● Submit warranty registration paperwork to manufacturers as new equipment is commissioned ● Submit completed equipment startup paperwork to customers ● Author detailed warranty coverage letters for projects and provide to customers ● Receive and respond to repair calls from customers ● Coordinate with service team dispatcher to schedule technicians to perform repairs ● Keep customer informed on when a technician will arrive and provide customer with a report after ● Work with service team to determine best approach to each warranty repair ● Submit warranty claims to equipment manufacturers for manufacturing defects as needed ● Follows up on payment of outstanding claims through resolution ● Manages warranty parts orders and failed part returns as needed ● Arranges for failed parts to be shipped to the equipment manufacturer or to be scrapped ● Files all warranty service records to each job ● Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins ● Coordinate factory recall campaign services as required ● Manage, track and generate reports for warranty expenses ● other duties, as needed
Description & Responsibilities:
- Customer service oriented attitude. Applicant must take pride in providing customer service at levels that are considered above and beyond.
- Excellent communication skills are required. Must be able to communicate with building owners, installing contractors and equipment manufacturers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong organization skills are required.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to understand and communicate technical information as it relates to commercial HVAC equipment.
- Must have excellent computer skills. Must excel in email communication. Other software includes MS WOrd, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat or similar PDF file software for creating documents and editing documents.
- Must be comfortable and confident in managing warranty expenses and making wise financial decisions on how to spend warranty money.
- HVAC industry experience is a plus by not a requirement.
- Must be able to work in the company's Lexington or Louisville office locations 8AM - 5PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Must be available to receive periodical phone calls on company cell phone and work remotely from the office on nights and weekends as required.