Commercial HVAC Customer Representative
About Thermal Equipment
Thermal Equipment Service (TES) has been in business since 1957, and grew large enough to require its own corporate structure in 2008. TES has evolved to a culture of the highest technical capability and professionalism in the region. Our management team is ambitiously driving the expansion and future of the service firm.
Thermal Equipment Service is looking for a Customer Representative to call on our existing service client base in the Eastern Kentucky area while developing new business in West Virginia. Looking for a highly organized, critical thinker with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once while maintaining a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced environment. Technical or trade school is a plus. Must have great communication and cold calling skills with an attitude driven for success. This is a great opportunity to join one of the best service companies in the heating, ventilating and air-conditioning industry.
Qualifications & Benefits:
- Top base pay and commission
- Paid 2-weeks vacation and 7-days personal time
- Retirement 401K with company match
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance & short and long-term disability
- Sales Training as needed based on experience
- Company provided vehicle, computer and phone
- Valid driver's license and clean background check required
- Computer literacy on Windows, MS Office, Excel, Outlook etc.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships and establish a faithful customer network to achieve market penetration.
- Time management and organization skills are essential.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and required minimum profit margins.
- Work with both internal and external customers to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions.
- Obtain necessary information to estimate, prepare and present written proposals for HVAC replacements, retrofits, installations and maintenance.