Commercial Lead Plumber
About Thermal Equipment
Due to strong growth Thermal Equipment Service, a Lexington based company is looking for an experienced Lead Plumber to service our existing client base in Eastern KY. We are a fast paced commercial HVAC service company looking for a strong addition to our team. This is a great opportunity to join one of the best service companies in the industry.
Seeking a licensed plumber with 3 years of experience in commercial environments. Holding a master license is a plus, as well as, additional technical or trade school certifications! Applicants must be willing to have a flexible schedule and able to work nights and weekends as needed. Also, valid driver's license and clean background checks are required.
- Top Pay
- Competitive Health and Dental Insurance & Short and Long-Term Disability
- 2-weeks Paid Vacation
- 7-days Paid Personal Days
- Retirement 401K Plan with company match
- Factory Training Provided
- Company Vehicle & Tools Provided
- Perform Plumbing service work in hospitals, schools industrial
- Ability to perform periodic maintenance & service on commercial and industrial equipment
- On-call rotation for emergency service calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to provide high quality service to customers
- Other assignments as required
Job Opening Not Available
This posting is not available.
- Job posting might have expired or has not yet been posted.
- Job posting might not be active.