About Thermal Equipment
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. began in 1957 and has been representing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers ever since.
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. has become a leader in the HVAC sales and service industry in the state of Kentucky by conducting business with a high level of competence, product knowledge, honesty and integrity. Our firm works closely with consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, architects and building owners to design and sell HVAC equipment on new construction projects, renovation projects and replacement projects.
An individual in this position should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as having a compelling sales personality and hunger to chase business sales. The position will develop and create long-term value for Thermal Equipment through customers, markets and relationships. Compensation $45,000 - $65,000+
Education, Abilities & Skills
- BS Degree in Business, Management or similar
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- General computer knowledge with emphasis in the following software applications: Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Proven ability to plan, manage resources and be proactive with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and visualize concepts.
- Great organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks on time.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Perform supporting role for all Sales Representatives.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Contacting potential customers to establish a rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Coordinating and leading our company's attendance at conferences, meetings and industry tradeshow events.
- Manage our social media initiatives.
- Lead presentations for architects, building owners and other customers.