Technical Sales Support
About Thermal Equipment
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. began in 1957 and has been representing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers ever since.
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. has become a leader in the HVAC sales and service industry in the state of Kentucky by conducting business with a high level of competence, product knowledge, honesty and integrity. Our firm works closely with consulting engineers and mechanical contractors to design, sell, and service HVAC equipment on new construction projects, renovation projects, and replacement projects.
An individual in this position is required to have excellent communication, interpersonal , management and customer service skills. Must have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proficient computer skills, as well as, HVAC Journeyman's license to ensure superior understanding of HVAC systems. This position will require you to create and manage your own service call schedule and the ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical employees and customers. You'll be required to travel to manufacturer training sessions and occasional out-of-state job sites.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Physical ability to visit construction sites and owner's buildings as needed. Including, the ability to climb a ladder when needed to access rooftop equipment.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds: Be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices).
- Commission and troubleshoot various types of new commercial and industrial HVAC equipment including (factory training will be provided). VRV/VRF, Chillers, Boilers, Water Source Heat Pumps, Factory Controls Systems, Rooftop Units, Air Handlers, DX Split Systems, Hydronic Pumps and VFD's.
- Identify and resolve any and all operational issues.
- Provide input to contractors or service entities to expedite the resolution of equipment operational issues.
- Provide initial owner training and continued operational support for customers as needed. Assist owners/customers with understanding their equipment.
- Inspect projects prior to start-up and inspect projects on a regular basis to verify proper installation of our equipment.
- Provide support to installing contractors, be the "factory equipment expert" to the contractor, be a point of contact to answer questions on the equipment.
- Minimum 40-hour work week with overtime as required.
- Hourly rate will be based on experience.
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit packages.
- Paid holidays, 2-week (10-day) vacation, 7 personal days & 2 volunteer days
- Paid Journeyman license renewal and continuing education.
Job Opening Not Available
This posting is not available.
- Job posting might have expired or has not yet been posted.
- Job posting might not be active.