About Thermal Equipment
Due to strong growth, Thermal Equipment Service, a Lexington based company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to effectively administer all projects from the inception through completion.
Currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to estimate and manage projects as directed by Operations Manager on behalf of Thermal Equipment Service (TES). Contribute to expanding our capacity to produce excellent work for our clients, to realize growth and an increased level of project cost efficiency and TES professionalism.
- Learn the financial model that defines how we estimate, set up, execute, and invoice projects.
- Identify and organize bid opportunities and deadlines.
- Assist TES sales staff with preparing estimates as needed.
- Organize and plan secured Projects by preparing timelines, and documentation.
- Issue subcontracts & purchase orders.
- Communicate with clients, new and existing, pertaining to their needs.
- Accurately record all successful projects, estimates, and other data for analysis and financial planning.
- Review Project profitability on a monthly basis with Operations Manager
- Administer pricing and negotiate contracts with supplier partners and subcontractors.
- Engage and partner with certain job Foremen to support their efforts to execute work.
- Interface with Financial Manager to conform to financial transaction model.
- Accurately Order material and components as needed for projects.
- Review purchase orders and subcontracts for conformance to intent.
- Coordinate work to direct and schedule Subcontractors.
- Regularly visit projects, communicating with clients and verifying their satisfaction.
- Review the work of Subcontractors and staff.
- Drive Projects toward successful closeout by understanding contract documents, driving final documents required and owner sign off.
- Manage project equipment and inventory into and out of warehouse.
- Position will require travel to jobsites, some of which may be out of state.
- Position may require occasional travel for training.
Experience and Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or a related field preferred.
- 3 or more years’ experience in Project Management