About Thermal Equipment
Thermal Equipment Sales, Inc. was incorporated in 1962 and has been representing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers ever since. We have become a leader in the HVAC sales and service industry in the state of Kentucky by conducting business with a high level of competence, product knowledge, honesty and integrity. Our Louisville office is looking for a team member that will aid in administrative duties to help our sales team and run an efficient office. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented, hard-working, and technologically proficient.
Education, Abilities, and Skills:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- General computer knowledge with emphasis in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to be a team player
- Great organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and finish tasks on time
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Tracks equipment shipments and notifies customers of any updates.
- Maintains logs of equipment orders, sales call log, etc.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Supports sales team with varying array of tasks.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Completes internal paperwork for job tracking and service obligations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.